SilvioMS v6.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SilvioMS v6.0

The Futures Best Server online

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jazz's Super Duper GM App.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RarronX1
SilvioFudge

Jazz's Super Duper GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Jazz's Super Duper GM App.   Jazz's Super Duper GM App. EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 1:55 pm

Well first off i feel like i wanna be a GM cause i love the game, the people are nice i feel that im nice so if somthing happens im their on the case. Im mean sometimes but its cause of people that hack and stuff. Its just ruining the experience for others. I like to hangout with people. im upbeat im usually happy but whats to be sad about? Next. i like the server my brother played MS servers so he said "You should try one" so i was like okay. so Silvio was my 2nd choice. I voted and when i saw it, it said "No Hamachi V.60" and that was exactly what i was looking for. My brother has been a GM and owner of his own server but IDC lol. also i've been Forum Moderators on different types of servers and Admins and Mods on like rs servers. but so anyways i heard Iban was like, "We are sad to announce we have dropped 1 GM so we need a replacement and i was like, This is my chance!" im not saying i'm gonna win but i Deeply hope i will win. It has good rates. better then ones ive seen my brother play. *blech* No Most ppl think its a joke when i apply for stuff like this cause im only lvl 93 but level doesnt matter. its how you act to show people Why i applied. i used to play GlobalMS until i hit 180 and i quit. so then i waited and didnt know what to do with games and in '07 Ms servers came out. Anyways BYE people! hope i win Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[Admin]Flash
Admin
[Admin]Flash

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's Super Duper GM App.   Jazz's Super Duper GM App. EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 1:57 pm

Nice Jazz Very Happy ,Ima Add you In Poll too When We Need The GM Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RarronX1
SilvioFudge

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's Super Duper GM App.   Jazz's Super Duper GM App. EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 2:12 pm

Hey flash thanks! i hope i win. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mouzaa
Admin
Mouzaa

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's Super Duper GM App.   Jazz's Super Duper GM App. EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 3:10 pm

Nice. Very active and nice. Have u in mind.Very Happy Wow us over ur bro good chance xD Approved in for poll.
Back to top Go down
RarronX1
SilvioFudge

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's Super Duper GM App.   Jazz's Super Duper GM App. EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 3:31 pm

Thanks Iban! Very Happy vote for me in the poll!
Back to top Go down
Mouzaa
Admin
Mouzaa

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's Super Duper GM App.   Jazz's Super Duper GM App. EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 3:41 pm

sure thing xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's Super Duper GM App.   Jazz's Super Duper GM App. Empty

Back to top Go down

Jazz's Super Duper GM App.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SilvioMS v6.0 :: Applications :: GM Applications [Open-Room for-1-more]-
Jump to: