SilvioMS v6.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SilvioMS v6.0

The Futures Best Server online

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Rai-'s GM App that doesnt matter cuz i gots to be gm anyway :P

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
-raitenchi-
SilvioFudge

-Rai-'s GM App that doesnt matter cuz i gots to be gm anyway :P Empty
PostSubject: -Rai-'s GM App that doesnt matter cuz i gots to be gm anyway :P   -Rai-'s GM App that doesnt matter cuz i gots to be gm anyway :P EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 8:59 pm

Okies its Rai Ten Chi(False Identity) Formerly known as Robbie, Polari, and AlbusWiz. Referring to RTC refers to me, Rai refers to me and Rao refers to me. I am applying for gm even tho it is worthless because me and silvio happen to be best friends in real life. aka School. i have decided to rejoin the Mapling World due to circumstances that you puny littlebrains would not understand. I am not a nice mod jk jk well i am but im dangerous. I hack (yes im allowed no matter what under no circumstances am i not allowed to) and i will mass spawn mob such as Phoenix and Freezer to the FM's max capacity so watch out... Because... I am... The God Rai of all Gods and my fav. THE BAN HAMMER ANYONE WHO OPPOSES ME AND HACKS WITHOUT EXPLICIT PERMISSION FROM ME OR SILVIO WILL SUFFER MY
BAN HAMMER POWAHS

-
-Rai-
Back to top Go down
Eric
Admin
Eric

PostSubject: Re: -Rai-'s GM App that doesnt matter cuz i gots to be gm anyway :P   -Rai-'s GM App that doesnt matter cuz i gots to be gm anyway :P EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 9:00 pm

...Um...
o.O
Back to top Go down
[Admin]Flash
Admin
[Admin]Flash

PostSubject: Re: -Rai-'s GM App that doesnt matter cuz i gots to be gm anyway :P   -Rai-'s GM App that doesnt matter cuz i gots to be gm anyway :P EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 9:02 pm

Wow lol
Back to top Go down
Eric
Admin
Eric

PostSubject: Re: -Rai-'s GM App that doesnt matter cuz i gots to be gm anyway :P   -Rai-'s GM App that doesnt matter cuz i gots to be gm anyway :P EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 9:39 pm

If he did do what he says he is gonna...
Chances are, most of the server would leave.

Edit: Did this make like no sense to everyone else? And this guy seems a little... cocky/arrogant/ignorant.
Back to top Go down
Mouzaa
Admin
Mouzaa

PostSubject: Re: -Rai-'s GM App that doesnt matter cuz i gots to be gm anyway :P   -Rai-'s GM App that doesnt matter cuz i gots to be gm anyway :P EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 3:13 pm

Fail&Banned by me enjoy ur day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[Admin]Flash
Admin
[Admin]Flash

PostSubject: Re: -Rai-'s GM App that doesnt matter cuz i gots to be gm anyway :P   -Rai-'s GM App that doesnt matter cuz i gots to be gm anyway :P EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 3:29 pm

rofl
Back to top Go down
-raitenchi-
SilvioFudge

PostSubject: Re: -Rai-'s GM App that doesnt matter cuz i gots to be gm anyway :P   -Rai-'s GM App that doesnt matter cuz i gots to be gm anyway :P EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 5:40 pm

Mouzaa wrote:
Fail&Banned by me enjoy ur day Very Happy
i think u fail Moufucka
Back to top Go down
Eric
Admin
Eric

PostSubject: Re: -Rai-'s GM App that doesnt matter cuz i gots to be gm anyway :P   -Rai-'s GM App that doesnt matter cuz i gots to be gm anyway :P EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 5:42 pm

Stop being immature, Rai.
Back to top Go down
Silvio
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -Rai-'s GM App that doesnt matter cuz i gots to be gm anyway :P   -Rai-'s GM App that doesnt matter cuz i gots to be gm anyway :P EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 9:59 pm

you had it comming robbie sorry
Back to top Go down
Mouzaa
Admin
Mouzaa

PostSubject: Re: -Rai-'s GM App that doesnt matter cuz i gots to be gm anyway :P   -Rai-'s GM App that doesnt matter cuz i gots to be gm anyway :P EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 3:08 pm

loll its funny cause thats wut i wrote wen i banned u even check Very Happy
Back to top Go down
-raitenchi-
SilvioFudge

PostSubject: Re: -Rai-'s GM App that doesnt matter cuz i gots to be gm anyway :P   -Rai-'s GM App that doesnt matter cuz i gots to be gm anyway :P EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 6:51 pm

Mouzaa wrote:
loll its funny cause thats wut i wrote wen i banned u even check Very Happy
by the way hacker u think it wud be funny to hack thru a ban? well its not and ur being banned permanently
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Rai-'s GM App that doesnt matter cuz i gots to be gm anyway :P   -Rai-'s GM App that doesnt matter cuz i gots to be gm anyway :P Empty

Back to top Go down

-Rai-'s GM App that doesnt matter cuz i gots to be gm anyway :P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SilvioMS v6.0 :: Applications :: GM Applications [Open-Room for-1-more]-
Jump to: